Wednesday 9 November 2011

It Lives!




I tried to think about what I wanted to draw last night, and I was pretty keen on trying to draw a cheesy scream, but no matter how I tried I couldn't get the feel I wanted. You'll notice if you watch the video below that I erase, and redraw A LOT I really just wasn't feeling it at all...

Hands.... hands are a pretty big nemesis of mine, at one point I stopped the recording because I had tried it so many times I wasn't going to waste all the time showing it. I'm not so good at showing emotions on faces either and you'll see that I had to mess around with it for ages, looking back I can see exactly what worked and what didn't but at the time I really just couldn't figure it out. That's what it's about though, learning as you go.

I'm impressed so far that this blog has worked, at least as far as my goals have gone, each week I draw something and that's a lot more than I was managing before this so that's a thumbs up.


No comments:

Post a Comment