Wednesday 2 November 2011

Mutants and Masterminds



Our Monday role playing group swapped to Mutants and Masterminds for a few weeks and I got a bit carried away with my character story. So much so in fact that I wasn't even able to describe it to the group... so they picked some bizarre creation that I didn't really like all that much. So my homework for the week is to go and create my original concept.
Lab assistant, that was used as a guinea pig unknowingly by his now former company, while working with an extra dimensional rift experiment, he was attacked by elemental spectres and now has to share his body with 2 of them(not sure what elements yet). The longer they inhabit his body the more of his mind they destroy. Another worker in the company knows about his deliberate involvement and anonymously tells our hero of the conspiracy, he then aims to find the lab co-coordinator that was in charge that day to find more about what happened. Fights with the idea of revenge vs cure.
Spectres can only communicate through his subconscious or when he is asleep? No direct conversations?
One was destroyed by the other, the remaining one fights to control his body? To keep the element under control he has to use an opposite force for example spectre is a fire spectre, he has to sit in a freezer when at home.
A lot of question marks, regardless I had a fairly good idea of what I wanted. His company gave hims some lame excuse about his arms (which turn into fire and ice later on) and bandaged them up with some ointments, these actually contain chemicals that subdue the change (like the freezer example in the quote).

Just me having fun at lunch and coming up with ideas but I wanted to draw the character. There's a video below of me drawing this, I actually forgot to press record for the first half, my bad...



No comments:

Post a Comment